Sunday, May 10, 2009

Journaled out

Wow, it looks awesome all miniaturized like that..

I'm totally journaled out! Don't want to type anymore x3 shockingly.

So here's a picture I made as a special request for my friend Stephie, who insisted on paying for it even though I insisted she shouldn't.

I realized somethin.. Jason only has one leg 8D Harharharharharharidon'tcare.

Results aren't the best, but I'm okay with them. Starting to get a feel for painting, which is awesome and a very good thing as far as I'm concerned. Photoshop decided it hated me when I got to painting the socks, so I threw my arms in the air and decided to screw it.

Jason and Stephie, bf&gf playing the (wireless!!!) ps3.

I hate the way I drew Jason.

The icecream I decided to eat earlier is deciding to get mad at me now XD it's two in the morning anyways, I think it's bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment